Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

fuckin' bullshit

what the hell's wrong with you buddy. you always get on my nerves. ya what ever you said after this i wont let myself believe you anymore. you're so annoying. i can't believe what you'd done and i never ever trusted you anymore ! what the hell are you thinking 'bout myself piggy. you trusted 'em than me and i said just let 'em go but you didn't listened to all my words. then i ask you now, who are you actually ? i never say anything behind your back but you ?

im not going to waste countless amount of breaths and time to make people believe me because honestly people are going to believe what they consider to be truth ! not like you ! even though we've been knowing each other so long but you acting like we're knowing for a couple of weeks. i know i didn't do anything wrong nor do i feel guilty, but i don't understand why you couldn't wait for me about the problem in the first place. i understand that you'd be angry at the moment when i told you but can you just calm down ? come on, every problem have their own solution. your acting just like people who doesn't ever come to school you know. not educated at all !

im telling you now. im not going to go and explain myself and try to prove myself innocent to you if you're not going to believe every single words that came from my mouth. im done with that issue can you just settle it by yourself cause you the one made this matter bigger and bigger like you're just supplementing a small spark into a big fire by feeding it gasoline which is so fucking stupid student ! if you want to resolve this problem, open your eyes as big as you can and look at the dick in front of you. maybe you should retrieve your information from the source of this incident and maybe you have the same thing like Hermione Granger's own. and buzz me up so i can show to you how the incident happen kay.

you're graduating high school and i're almost graduating and im wondering, isn't it time to grow up, mature and leave middle school behind and fucking cut the 'im going to mess up with everybody' you can continue to think more shit 'bout me, but i've come to the point where there's only so much i can do to persuade people and yourself that i've done nothing inappropriate under my own set of beliefs and morals. i respect myself more than enough to even stoop to a level of this kind.

if for one second you think that your words can and will destroy me, sorry. think again because i know what is right what isn't what's true what's not. million thanks for making me stronger than before and helping me realize who matters and who doesn't matter in my life ! and i have nothing to be afraid of or fell guilty of that matter ! i won't let my tears falling down just because the person like you motherfucker bullshit ! i hate you more than i can tell to the world just because your fucking holy shit attitude ! i wont stop hating you until my heart stops beating !

p/s : just get away from me, keep your holy shit attitude to the next person !


** sorry for my broken language ! i'm still learning !

No comments:

Post a Comment